Become a Friend of Exeter YMCA
Help us turn the tide on youth homelessness from as little as £5 a month...
We believe that in most cases homelessness is a severe symptom, but not the root problem a young personfaces. Behind every story of homelessness lies a host of related issues such as: abuse, mental health problems, drug or alcohol misuse and acute low self-esteem.
- We provide over 14,000 nights accommodation a year
- We provide uniquely tailored one-2-one support for each of our young people, helping them to overcome many of the traumatic problems in their past
- We support our young people in becoming fully independent and able to live positive and fulfilling lives.
As a friend you will...
- Commit to supporting Exeter YMCA by £5 per month (or more)
- Receive quarterly up-to-date news and developments from Exeter YMCA as well as individuals' stories on how their lives have been changed through the work of Exeter YMCA.
- Receive priority invitations to open days, events, prayer meetings etc.
- Receive exciting and varied volunteering opportunities
"It is because of the time and effort the staff at job club put into supporting me that I have got this role at Wilkinson. After all of the build up and interview preparation at job club I am really excited about starting this new job and having my own career and income."
Your gift will make the world of difference...
- £5 a month could provide brand new kit for when a new Exeter YMCA resident moves in; such as a duvet and pillow, cutlery and crockery, oven gloves etc.
- £15 a month could provide 6 group sessions a year for up to 8 young people, such as job clubs, cooking classes, budgeting skills, etc.
- £30 a month could provide over 60 one-2-one support sessions a year for a homeless young person living at Exeter YMCA
"Everything has Changed for me!"
Join our Friends of Exeter YMCA Scheme...
Join through setting up a standing order using our paper form. Please CLICK HERE to download our form. Once completed please return the form to: Sophie Hodge, Exeter YMCA, 39-41 St David's Hill, Exeter, EX4 4DA
Join Online: Fill in our online form below and press the "submit" button. Then to set up your monthly giving click here to go to our secure JustGiving site. Here you can select how much you would like to give a month and set up the regular giving.
Thank you for joining us in turning the tide on youth homelessness.
Click here to set up monthly payments online (via Justgiving), please select 'Monthly Donation' to setup a recurring donation.
There is no form with this name or may be the form is unpublished, Please check the form and the url and the form management.